We know people. In fact, no other recruitment company matches our networks in agriculture, agribusiness, wine and food manufacture and retail. But why are these networks critical?
As the numbers of science graduates dwindle, agricultural courses close and Australian agribusiness is set to boom, competition for talent across the supply chain intensifies.
And while the rise of online job-search sites theoretically level the playing field, the reality is that deep networks are critical in finding the right people and back-grounding potential candidates.
Deep industry and management knowledge is also critical in assessing whether people are the right technical and motivational fit; whether they’re people who can really drive organizational performance, or hold it back.
Recruitment and industry specialists
Other recruitment companies claim to specialize in agribusiness, wine and food manufacture and retail. Unlike us though, they don’t have a track record that began in 1979.
- 35 years of specialist industry experience
- First-hand experience working in roles across the industry, from middle to senior management
- A database of over 70,000 qualified candidates
- Over 10,000 LinkedIn connections
- An active presence at over 10 major agricultural and food industry events each year
- Each member of our team holds qualifications in agricultural science or a related discipline and/or has deep knowledge and experience in the sector that they service.
- Each member of the team has worked client-side across the supply chain.
- We are active members of industry organisations and regularly attend agricultural events, conferences, exhibitions, meetings as well as agricultural science student career days to engage with talent and pass on knowledge and mentor students into their career choice.
We’re from the industry and we’re immersed in the industry. It’s why we confidently say: we get people others can’t.
Dr Ray Johnson
From research scientist to CEO to company director, Ray has worked at senior levels in the industry for over 20 years and in the industry generally since 1983. That 33-year history gives him deep networks and people management experience.
From animal nutritionist to general management to recruitment, Brett is a consummate relationship builder, with a network to match.
Dr Belinda Chung
A key member of the team since 2003, Richard has formed solid relationships with clients and candidates across Australia, from small boutique wineries to large corporate businesses.
With a resume that includes several of the world’s leading multinational agrichemical companies, Al recruits talented people who are searching for a career in the inputs and services sector to rural industry.
Proficient in Mandarin and English, Annie's extensive knowledge of the Asian HR and recruiting areas will be of great benefit to the Australian agrifood sectors.
Felicity's experience over the last 20 years spans across irrigated and broadacre cropping, sugarcane, cotton and nut industries. Strong connections throughout private and public sectors of Australian agriculture gained through involvement in technology commercialisation projects for sustainable farming.
Howard’s broad senior management experience of 33 years encompasses general management, sales, operations and recruitment in the agribusiness, food and facility services sectors. He has a comprehensive professional network and enjoys developing strong business relationships.